Read what doctors have to say about Alosa Health's academic detailing program in Pennsylvania:
- "This is a great review. There is always something more I can learn and it's a great way to validate that I am doing the right thing."
- "I was planning on updating on the new meds but didn't have time and you have done that for me."
- "I liked the evidence algorithm giving the bottom line of the steps of prescribing for diabetes."
- "Great topic for our practice, excellent information."
- "They were very well done and are a valuable resource as well as a teaching tool for medical students in this office."
- "Reinforcement to try other methods of relieving pain rather than going right to opioids."
- "Excellent review of pharmacologic options for neuropathic pain treatment."
- "Changed the way I approach [opioid] use."
- "It influences responsibility for my prescribing behavior."
- "We have lots of patients on pain medication. Trying to get them off is difficult. This will be helpful to use."
- "Will look more closely at narcotic medications being prescribed to elderly."
- "Very informative."
- "Well prepared, succinct and comprehensive."
- "Excellent information."
- "Clear, concise and comprehensive."
- "I really appreciate these CME activities. I have used and implemented the information."
- "Very beneficial conversation about patient factors in the treatment of heart failure."
- "Excellent topic and great presentation."
- "I always challenge the drug reps, but when you're here, I know this is solid information."
- "I love these talks, they are the most helpful to me and there is always something I can immediately put to use."
- "This will help with my Board re-certification."
Read what doctors have to say about Alosa Health's academic detailing program in Massachusetts:
Antipsychotic Medications Module:
- "Great job...true education need and I'm pleased to see DPH taking a lead in this program."
- "I am looking forward to incorporating this information in our Dementia Training Program. [The academic detailer] was very informative and easy to speak with."
- "Excited to see a formal education not by [a] pharmacy company."
- "This is a program that is much needed to support and help caretakers provide safe care."
- "Wonderful and helpful information to support our elderly population. Thank you!"